TBR: The Bacon Ranch

It's time for New Beginnings.........

Forums

Forum Home > Towns. > Upcoming Town!

Bakkoda24

Hello all, I've been a busy bee working to gather the necessary funds and resources to start a town!

There's still some work I need to do first, like build a road from my town to spawn for easy navigation and level off the area I plan to build on. I also need to plan out my town ahead of time so I don't run into any nasty spacing mistakes.

If you'd like to give me a hand or lend me some basic blocks like dirt, gravel, and cobblestone, I'd greatly appreciate it! I'm looking forward to making this town exciting for everyone on the server!

--

Stay awhile, and listen!

August 15, 2015 at 8:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bakkoda24

The road is finished! I'm currently working on putting up lampposts all along the route and lighting up the road and the bridges to limit mob spawning. This does not mean there it will be completely mob-free.

I built the road for a few reasons:

1. I'm hoping that other towns that spring up will connect themselves via roads or connect themselves to spawn via roads. 
  2. Easy navigation will mean more trading between villages and players. 
  3. Higher traffic on roads will allow for players to act as bandits or highwaymen, killing and stealing players moving goods.
  4. Players without towns might build along the road or near the road, effectively populating the map.
The next step for me is leveling off the terrain where I plan on building my town and laying out where I'm going to put the buildings.
--

Stay awhile, and listen!

August 22, 2015 at 12:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bakkoda24

Mythwick has been established!

Please message me or post here if you would like an invitation to Mythwick so that we can claim more blocks. All new residents will receive $15,000 in in-game cash! That's 15 in-game days worth of taxes!

Join Mythwick today!

--

Stay awhile, and listen!

August 24, 2015 at 1:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.